Sunday 8 May 2011

My Vintage Wardrobe

Since I started on my quest to find amazing pieces of vintage to make my look more unique and individual to me, I have actually managed to find some really cool stuff. It wasn't easy, of course, I had to rummage through some not very nice stuff as well as weird items and then some absolutely brilliant and hilarious retro outfits, but I persisted and continued on my search. It felt like I was climbing a never ending mountain of clothes. It was tiring, dusty but most importantly It was great fun, I actually enjoyed the challenge. The clothes and the significant old smell all conjure up interesting stories as your mind works in overdrive and then thats it.....you spot that something fabulous!...At last, a sigh of relief, something that looks cool, easy to wear and bang on trend.  
Its a purchase for sure!

I've found myself that something unique that no-one else will have...BINGO!

LOVE LOVE LOVE my new T-Shirt! I found POP BOUTIQUE in London the other day as I was wondering around the shops and I couldn't resist going in. Its such a lovely shop decorated like a awesome seventies lounge and it's full of some great, quality vintage clothing, some that has been re-worked to give it an extra lease of life. I got this awesome bright turquoise t-shirt for £6 which has'Miami Flamingo' and Flamingos on the front ..can you believe it only £6! Way cheaper and soooo much better than any tee's I've ever found on the high street and i LOVE IT! I also love the fact that I can walk confident down the high street knowing no-one else will have the same....bliss! I've been living in it whilst we have our heatwave summer and I will probably continue too until the winter dawns and when its being washed of course. 




Vintage Miami Flamingo T-Shirt
Black Levi Shorts


Teamed with my Classic Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment