Thursday 5 May 2011

Fashion & Style - 'Lucy in Disguise'

My new favourite designer vintage find 'Lucy in Disguise' was featured in this months ELLE magazine. The awesome brand set up by Lily Allen and her sister Sarah Owen provide some interesting points amongst an inspiring look into the beautiful vintage pieces available in store and available to us this season. 

I love how the looks have been styled with a modern twist, that makes them totally wearable to any event or party today and I am completely fascinated by how vintage clothing can truly emphasise the female silhouette offering a taste of glamour and girly femininity more so than the designs available to us on the highstreet. 

To me, this is the future of style and the celebration of the powerful womanly form.  






 This is my favourite shot below. It looks fun, flirty and the style is something that can easily be rocked at this seasons hottest festivals and I sooooo...want that green hat!


No comments:

Post a Comment