Tuesday 26 April 2011

My Vintage Wardrobe

Since I started on my quest to find amazing pieces of vintage to make my look more unique and individual to me, I have actually managed to find some really cool stuff. It wasn't easy, of course, I had to rummage through some not very nice stuff as well as weird items and then some absolutely brilliant and hilarious retro outfits, but I persisted and continued on my search. It felt like I was climbing a never ending mountain of clothes. It was tiring, dusty but most importantly It was great fun, I actually enjoyed the challenge. The clothes and the significant old smell all conjure up interesting stories as your mind works in overdrive and then thats it.....you spot that something fabulous!...At last, a sigh of relief, something that looks cool, easy to wear and bang on trend.  
Its a purchase for sure!

I've found myself that something unique that no-one else will have...BINGO!

This is my favourite vintage piece of all time! The shoulders are covered in sequins in a diamond pattern and its sooo easy to wear. I got it as a present and live in it through the cold winter months. The sequins help to add a touch of glamour and fun to dull winter days.



Vintage Sequin Jumper
Black Levi Shorts


No comments:

Post a Comment